Colleen and Ben are former cast members from Disneyworld! So when it came to planning their engagement session, they decided to plan an Engagement Session at Disneyland while they were in California. They reached out to me before their trip to California, and I was so honored to be able to capture their engagement session at Disneyland.
We started their session when the park opened at 8 am. We walked over to some of their favorite spots at the park and it was perfection! I got to know them and heard all about how they met in the Disneyworld parking lot, got engaged at Disneyworld, and how they were both former cast members for Disney. It only seemed fitting to have an engagement session that truly depicted their love story.
When it comes to planning an Engagement session at Disneyland, there are a few things to take into consideration:
- Schedule it for a weekday (Monday – Thursday’s are best).
- First thing in the morning helps avoid some of the larger crowds you get in the afternoon.
- You have to embrace the crowds, and having people in your photos will be inevitable.
- Be respectful of the park rules.
- Don’t forget to factor in the cost of your admission tickets + your photographers.
Colleen and Ben, thank you SO much for allowing me to be part of your love story! I absolutely LOVED capturing your engagement session at Disneyland!